Over the more than one hundred years that the Christian Science movement has been active in Beaumont, the longest serving 'member' has been our pipe organ. Our instrument was ordered in March of 1928 and delivered that August. What a joy that must have been for all to hear.
In 1966 when the church moved to it's current location, the organ was moved by Mr. Otto Hoffman and Jan Rowland. During that move, there were tonal changes made; as well as, additional ranks of pipes. A new console was installed to help the organist.